Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Again?!?

My TiVO has now fucked with me two nights in a row.
Yesterday it didn't record American Idol.
I made sure it was set to record American Idol today.
I made it through all 2 hours of the drivel filler that they add to the finale.
And the winner is...
David...
*Boing*
The recording is done.
Are you kidding me?
You have 2 frigging hours and you can't announce the winner within the allotted time frame?
Damn you, American Idol!

But, on the positive side David Cook won.
Yay! He has been my favorite for quite a while.
He is the more deserving of the two and much more likely to be successful.
Archuleta is a talented kid, but he scares me a little bit.
His dad is kinda crazy. I don't want that kid to go all Britney on us, so maybe it's better for him that he get to grow up a little bit.
I will cop to Imagine melting my cold, cold heart into a little puddle.

However, over the whole season, David Cook has been better... no question.
Always be my baby
Hello
Billie Jean
Eleanor Rigby
All I really need is you
etc.

versus

Angels
Imagine

I can't believe I watched a whole frigging season of American Idol only to miss the final performances AND the announced winner!!

No comments: