Sunday, September 14, 2008

The more you know...

The more I learn about McCain and Palin (like this, this and this, oh and this, too) the more they disturb me.

I think they are both fundamentally dishonest people.
Maybe it goes along with being in politics.

This election is making me crazy.
The hypocrisy is just so fucking rampant that it makes my blood pressure rise just thinking about it.

I hate Sarah Palin's "straight talk" because the more she speaks, the more she lies.
What is fucking wrong with the country?
We have just had 8 years with a douche bag who loves to tough talk with an accent and tell lies, Lies and MORE LIES!!

Are people just masochistic or what?

Who needs an economy?
Let's just continue to invest in the failed politics of the Republican party. It's like the over-the-top method of fighting World War I. They had to invent the fucking tank before they would stop sending soldiers "over-the-top" to be mowed down by machine guns.

Who needs the middle class?
In general, I don't support the idea that a political policy must benefit me to be something I support. Yet, there are scores and scores of people out there that vote Republican when their policies pretty much exclusively benefit the uber-rich.

Who cares about the environment?
Yes, let's stick our heads in the sand and willfully ignore the signs that we are destroying the only place we have to live. Let's drill the arctic... who really cares about endangered species and preserving nature? Let's drill offshore... who really cares about the consequences? I mean in 10 years we might see a 2% decrease in the price of oil. That's good enough, right?

Who cares about foreign policy?
Let's go to war with everyone. EVERY FUCKING ONE. It's really more important to make people feel important with bullshit tough talk than to work on actual solutions with crazy and foreign methods like diplomacy.

Did I mention that this election is making me crazy? C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

No comments: