Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Throwing a Tantrum

I am throwing a (mostly mental) tantrum right now.

To my non-techie friends, you'll have to forgive me this rant.

There has been no new compile for 24 HOURS now!
NO new compile!
And I (like an idiot) took the last broken compile.

I have been bouncing off the walls of my cubicle all day, compulsively checking the compile installer to see if it has updated. We broke backwards compatibility last night, so the new compile make take days. DAYS!

I may go crazy before then.

I have stuff to work on... plenty to work on thank you very much... but I don't want to work on any of that stuff. I want to start testing, which I can't do until there is a new compile.

On the bright side, I may have this project I don't want to work on well in hand by the time the new compile comes around.

Stupid fucking bright side...

No comments: