Monday, September 8, 2008

We all have needs

When I was on my trek back from the middle of no where this weekend, I came across an interesting product being sold in the ladies bathroom.

No, it wasn't a feminine hygiene product, that might actually make sense.

It was a slim fit condom.
I'll pause while you giggle. I did because sometimes I think I'm secretly a 10-year-old trapped in a 28-year-old body.

Not slim fit as in the latex was ultra thin "for pleasure".
Slim fit as in the opposite of the Magnum XL.
Slim fit as in a normal condom is a wee bit too wide, I guess.

It's such a politically correct choice to offer this specific product. Too long we have ignored the needs of our thinly endowed brothers in favor of a one size fits all approach.
Ladies who are looking to get some with a man of "special needs" should have the option of picking up a condom in the bathroom of a gas station, too, just like anybody else.

Maybe someday I'll grow up, but I think even if that happens I'll still find this funny.

No comments: