Thursday, September 18, 2008

A flutter

"Look there he goes
Isn't he dreamy?
Oh he's so cute.
Be still my heart
I'm hardly breathing
He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute!"

I'm all a-flutter.
When I got the email saying that he was coming, my heart skipped a beat.
Who's my tall, dark, strong and handsome Romeo?
Dexter!

Season 2 (finally!!) came out on DVD and Season 2 Disk 1 is en route to my house from Netflix as I type. Season 1 was one of the best seasons of television that I have ever seen. I hope this doesn't mean my expectations for Season 2 are too high.

If you have already seen it, TELL ME NOTHING.
Seriously, I don't want to know if it's good or bad or ANYTHING.
If you spoil Dexter for me, I'm probably going to have to hurt you.
And that would be sad for you and me.
Mostly you.

Dexter, Dexter, Dexter...

2 comments:

Heather said...

One of my bff loves that show.

quartergoddess said...

As well they should, because Dexter fucking rocks.