Friday, April 18, 2008

80s Extravaganza

Getting ready to make the trek out to Beaver Dam for Broth-A's play tonight.
It's some "musical" based on 80s music.
I don't think there is even really a plot.
Broth-A has a solo and is going to be singing "Never Going to Give You Up" by Rick Astley.
Awesome!
Hopefully it will be entertaining.
Heaven knows, anything would be better than last year.
Last year was "Into the Woods"
I don't think it's possible to die of boredom and general suckiness of the thing you are watching, because if it were I would be dead already from that last year. (Sorry Broth-A)
But, in spite of last year, I'm still making the effort to see the play.
God, I'm a good sister!
What?
I am.
Just because I'm honest about the fact that his play sucked last year doesn't mean I don't rock for sitting through it. And he knew it stunk, so don't feel sorry for him.
Seriously, I may potentially be a sucky friend, a half-assed wife, who knows even a piss-poor mother, but one thing people will not be able to say about me at the end of my life is that I was a bad sister.
So, I got that going for me which is nice.

1 comment:

Mr Blume said...

It makes me sad that someone destroied "Into the Woods" it is one of my favorite musicals. It is great that you are getting rickrolled though.