Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hey hey hey, Good-bye!

Watched Top Chef last night and what a weird ending!

I was so happy Zoi was going home!
She was whiny. She made excuses for herself, BOTH pre- and post-failure.
She even had the audacity to bitch about her girlfriend doing better than she did in the Quickfire challenge!
Jen has never said anything, but what a great, talented, amazing, blah, blah, blah Zoi is and she returns the favor by being pissed that Jen did better than she did?
For Jen's sake I hope one of two things is true:
1. Zoi is phe-nominal in bed
OR
2. Zoi is not such a complete and utter waste of a person in real life.

On the bright side, Jen officially gets moved up to "chef I am rooting for" now that she lost that anchor around her neck.
I don't think she's going to be around that long though. She hasn't done anything amazing yet, just middle-of-the-pack so far.

Stephanie must be one amazing cook. I think she has been in the top teams every week, but one so far. I think she, Dale and Richard may be the one's to beat.
Kind of funny since all of those remind me of past favorites.
Stephanie = If Harold was a girl
Richard = Marcel
Dale = Hung

I was sweating it a little for Richard last night, I didn't want him to go home in spite of his scaly slip-up. Andrew better cool it with the tapioca caviar though; seen it.

Ha! The "confrontation" between Dale and Lisa (is that her name?) was hilarious. It was so random. You could just tell that Dale was just itching for a chance to bitch at her. It all happened so fast and I deleted it from TiVO already, so I don't even know how they got involved. It was arguing between Spike, Antonia and Jen and then somehow Dale and Lisa were arguing too.

Not sure that Lisa did anything wrong, but Dale is right she is annoying with her constant negativity. She's like this big, black pit of nothingness. I swear the tv goes blank when she's on. She's officially been downgraded to "chef I refuse to acknowledge exists." Makes it hard when she wins, like she did today. But we'll see how it goes for her once she isn't partnered with Stephanie anymore.

One last thing and then I'm done with this too long blog on Top Chef.
Antonia is more and more annoying every week.
I'm no fan of Spike, but he was right. Antonia had immunity. She should have shut the fuck up and taken a back-seat on this one. I wouldn't mind if she just shut the fuck up in general.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Dale just could not wait to yell at "Moan-a Lisa"

Click here for DavidDust's Top Chef recap.

:)