Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Think of me...

American Idol

Syesha - Who? I refuse to acknowledge that she exists.
Jason - After reading Ash's blog before I watched I thought he would be horrible. Maybe it's because I don't know the song he sang, but I didn't hate it. I didn't love it by any means, but it wasn't that horrible. Also, I'm inclined to give him a break because Andrew Lloyd Webber is clearly not his genre.
Brooke - Poor, poor Brooke. Our little bundle of sunshine may not be long for this show, which is too bad. Watching her get voted off is like sending away an orphan child's beloved puppy... sad, sad, sad.
David A. - Not bad, but mostly just made me want to listen to the real version of Think of Me, which is one of my fave Phantom songs.
Carly - My heart clutched when Carly "threatened" to sing All I Ask of You... I'd say one of my fave Phantom sings, but really they are all my faves. I love Phantom. I've seen it twice and it's truly beautiful music.... Thank the Lord, she passed on to Jesus Christ Superstar, a song I don't like that much anyway. Butcher away Carly, butcher away.
David C - I love you. He didn't even try to rock it out, he just flat out sang it. I love it that my boy proved that he can just straight up sing, not just rock, but anything.

Get ready folks, I think it's going to come down to David v. David.
Booyah!


Hell's Kitchen

Cory is lame.
I'm going to let her in on a little secret.
Tattling doesn't mean the girls are threatened by you.
It means that they are annoyed that you acted like a selfish ho bag and went to bed before the cleaning was done. So, shut it already.

Family Night at Hell's Kitchen... what a bad idea.
I love, love Gordon Ramsay, but dude has a potty mouth!
Potty mouth + kids = Awkward
Normally I love his bleeping mouth, but I just kept hoping that the kids couldn't hear him.

Yay, the ladies won! Even if that means Cory is going to be sticking around for another week

I loved the elimination part.
Ben promises to give 100% if he stays.
Matt promises to give 125% if he stays. Way to one up him... well you sold me.
Craig says "I don't know percentages, but I'll give you over that."
Um... okay, so you can't just pick a number greater than 125?
Ha, funny dude.

Bye, Craig.
You were incompetent, so I can't really feel bad for you.
You can't break down a chicken or cook pasta or "know percentages"... *sigh* this is going to be a long list, maybe it would be easier if you tell us what you can do. Plus, you were kind of a whiny, defensive bitch, so see ya.

No comments: