Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Way to my Heart...

Today is my four year wedding anniversary. (Yay us!)

Some women are romanced by flowers and jewelry.

My husband is much wiser than that.
He brought me home Glarner Strube mashed potatoes.
He's no dummy. He knows that the way to my heart is paved with those mashed potatoes.
What a yummy surprise!

He also got me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure to a spa, so the potatoes weren't some sort of cop out. They were a bonus!

Hopefully, I won't be cursing his name in another half hour when I jump on the elliptical at the gym! :)

3 comments:

Mr Blume said...

Congrats! Tell Jeff as well. Your anniversary always sneaks up on me because you got married in April. Who gets married in April? Though being in Vegas this week didn't help. Days have started to blend together.

Fern608 said...

Congratuations Natalie and Jeff!!! We love you!

Shamrock said...

Yay Natalie and Jeff!! I think April is a good month to get married - see, I don't always make fun of you. Just when you bite your lip so hard it swells up and you can't stop biting it ;)