Saturday, April 26, 2008

Success

Sometimes you worry about something for nothing.
I appear to have grown somewhat, at least in terms of expectations about my body, since I was 18.
I found a swim suit and as it turns out it wasn't really that big of a deal.
The husband was safe for the most part.

Does that mean that I didn't freak out at all today?
No, I did, but it was unrelated to body image.

I was trying on swim suits at Macy's and I took off my rings because they were almost falling off and then I accidentally left them there. The husband and I were all the way over at the Boston Store at West Towne when I remembered. We hauled ass back to Macy's and luckily they were still in the dressing room! I feel so bad for the poor woman who was trying on clothes when I knocked on the door! She was extremely nice, but still....
Needless to say, my rings stayed firmly on my fingers for the rest of the day! I was SO relieved.

Also, I managed to find a pair of workout pants that fit! Yay! Those stupid cropped pants are all the rage, so it's hard to find a regular pair. But, since I look stupid in cropped pants (like my normal pants just shrunk up an inch or two), I had to find a regular pair that weren't too long/short or too big/small... like Goldilocks and the three bears I finally found a pair that were just right!

Sigh. It was a good shopping day for me. :)

No comments: