Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shut Up, Spike!

I've been watching Top Chef - Season 4 for a couple of weeks now and I was growing a bit concerned because I didn't really care about anybody yet, for or against. They were all kind of the same for me.

Well, that worry is now over.

Favorites:
Richard - He seems slightly awkward, but brilliant. I like him in spite of the faux-hawk.
Dale - I loved Hung last year, so why not Hung v 2.0?
Stephanie - She hasn't shown much personality, but she seems to have cooking chops
Andrew - Dude loves to curse. He's so over the top it makes me happy.
Mark - Loves To Kill a Mockingbird and Mad Max, nuff said.

Least Favorites:
Spike - Shut up! You don't know junk about good food, and you've been in the bottom the last 2 weeks at least, so quit bashing Richard, Dale and Andrew! P.S. I'm not impressed by your sub-par sabotage. Bah!
Ryan - Your favorite movie is "Dumb and Dumber"? You don't know what Chicken Piccata is? You've never heard of To Kill a Mockingbird? Shut up Ryan!
Antonia - She threw her teammate under the bus a couple of weeks ago, when she hadn't even tasted her food. Shut up Antonia!

On the bubble:
Jennifer - Actually I was a fan of her and Zoi, until this week. But, Zoi's whining affected Jen's popularity as well. Plus, she doesn't seem to be that great of a chef.
Nikki - You failed to make your "signature dish" of mac and cheese correctly last week... Seriously your signature dish is mac and cheese? And let's not forget the craptacular extravaganza that was blueberry mushrooms a couple of weeks ago.
Lisa - I barely remembered you exist.
Zoi - Stop your whining. You are clearly not the "amazing" chef you believe yourself to be if you can't make pasta salad. 2 weeks in a row on the chopping block. Quit the whining or you're going to Team Shut Up next week.

No comments: