Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Decompression

American Idol
Tonight was inspiration night on American Idol, but it was only okay for me.
David A was amazing as always. I have to admit, I'm not as in love with him as I used to be. I still love him, don't get me wrong. Tonight was another great performance. But, I'm okay with him being on the show, as opposed to keeping him in my pocket so I can pull him out to sing for me whenever I need a dose of adorable.
I thought Michael Johns was better than they gave him credit for.
I love that version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and I enjoyed Jason Castro's performance. Sorry Ash, but I dig him.
David Cook was a disappointment this week, but I still love him. He's the only one who's inspired me to buy his songs off of iTunes. Yep, that's right I bought Eleanor Rigby, Billie Jean and Hello. Michael Johns inspired me to buy songs, too, but I just bought the original versions instead of his versions (Bohemian Rhapsody and Dream On).
Syesha, Carly and Kristy Lee Cook can just go away now. They are boring. In a way, I feel sorry for Carly. She has a decent voice, if she didn't just reek of desperation (and hadn't sang the wrong words to Come Together) I might have liked her, but probably not.

Hell's Kitchen

I hate Jason. He's a sexist pig.
I love Gordon Ramsay, but if that sexist pig wins this show I'm going to have to stop watching. Maybe.
I may love Gordon Ramsay more than I hate "sous-chef" Jason.
Who am I kidding? I definitely love Gordon Ramsay more than I hate Jason.
Gordon Ramsay is right up there for me with puppies, Christmas and chocolate.

What was with Petrozza? "I'm done. I'm done." Whatever. Shut up. You didn't know how hard this would be? Where did you think you were going? Have you not seen Hell's Kitchen before? Dumbass.
Nice job stepping up, Four-star General Bobby. That's the first thing you've done on this show that makes me think you are not completely worthless.

Ha! Way to fuck yourself over Corey.
I had hope, after last week, that the women could come out and kick the tar out of the men (especially Jason.... have I mentioned I hate him?)
But after that display of complete and total bitchery, my team loyalty may depend on how long Jason sticks around. Although I like Christina so far, so I'm still leaning towards the women.

1 comment:

Shamrock said...

I also love that version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow...just not when it's sung by Jason Castro. I feel a lot less guilty about my obsession over David Archuleta now though. The pocket idea is a good one...