Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Idol's Kitchen

American Idol
What a weird show.
It felt really fast and hurried. I think Ryan Seacrest's head was about to explode trying to keep the show on track.

Paula is, literally I think, on crack.
She thought Jason Castro sang twice after the first round of songs? She was pre-reviewing his song?
Okay, whatever you say, lady.

Jason was solid, if (as Simon says) a little forgettable.
David Cook was just okay in the first song, but totally kicked the second songs ass. Loved it, loved it. Might download it... we'll see.
Brooke saved herself with the second song. I was cringing a little bit during the first one, almost hoping that she would get kicked off just so I wouldn't have to feel her pain next week. But the second song totally reminded me of why I like Brooke in the first place. Yay!
David A... listen I love this kid, but I don't think that this was his week. The thing is that he sang two very recognizable Neil Diamond songs, and he sang them pretty much the same way. With most other artists I wouldn't be able to say this, but I just didn't feel the richness in David's voice that I hear in Neil Diamond's. It just wasn't that great for me.
Syesha. Does anyone think that she is as great as she thinks she is? She has decent vocals, but is SO boring!

Hell's Kitchen

Roseann's dream is to ride in a helicopter? Dream big, sweetie! Seriously, there hasn't been an opportunity to ride in a helicopter in all your 33 years before now? That makes me sad... for you. Just for a moment though. I'm done now.
Plus, her tap-tap-tap-a-roo made me laugh. Ramsay is ruthless sometimes.

I was pretty neutral towards Ben in the beginning of the season, but methinks he is kind of a jackass.

The men are just kind of a mess.... ooh but so are the women.
I can't believe the women put up my girl Christina up for elimination! Bitches!
Every time I think the women are going to be able to pull it together and just whoop up on the men, they pull these moments of absolute bitchery.
She is not the worst cook in the women's kitchen, by a long shot.
I can't believe Jen is such a back-stabber. She is now officially on my list of women who suck on Hell's Kitchen... along with Cory (the annoying) and Rosanne (the whiny).

HK better hope that Christina doesn't go home soon, she's the only one I would go so far as to say I like thus far.

No comments: