Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Grrrr

Is that yogurt on your pants or are you just happy to see me?

No, sir. That is actually yogurt on my pants.
I've managed to drop a spoonful of yogurt on my pants, not once, but twice today.
Argh! That is so annoying!
You would think that at 27 I could finally learn to manage the whole spoon to mouth action.
Turns out, not so much.
You would also think that after dropping yogurt on my pants once, that I might be a little more careful.
But, I swear, next spoonful and *plop*
Maybe my id is protesting that I'm even eating yogurt (which is kind of a weird food stuff) and thus is possessing my hand to nefarious ends.

It's possible. Sounds like something I'd do.
Well, she (meaning my id) had better watch herself or I'm going to have my ego stand out of the way and I'll let my superego go all Chuck Norris on her ass.
That's right you heard me.
So, you better shape up sweetheart! NO more of this dumping yogurt on me business.

Ha! Well I guess I just told myself!

Should I be worried that I felt the need to reprimand my id in print? Or is that fairly standard practice?

1 comment:

Shamrock said...

Worry...I'm worried...